Updates from Your All Points Travel Agents **Please Send Us Your Comments Too!**
TRAVELING THE WAY YOU WANT ON A TIGHTER BUDGET ...
The current economic downturn is affecting everyone. Many of our clients are finding themselves on a tighter budget than in years past. So, how to still travel while being more conservative with your spending?? Here are a few tips ...
(1) Keep your standard of quality the same, shorten your stay by a night or two.
(2) Try to travel during off-peak dates. Typically rates and airfares are at their highest during christmas/new year's break and winter season from Valentine's to Easter. Call your All Points Travel agent for seasonality recommendations for your particular type of trip or destination.
(3) Consider staying closer to home! All Points Travel can help with recommendations for fun and high quality options for a drive or short flight from your home city. Staying closer to home can minimize your transportation costs and make the most of a shorter trip without sacrificing quality.
(4) Keep in touch with your travel agent for current promotions. Travel agents have access to all of the specials you may see advertised PLUS several wholesale options that are only sold through travel agencies. All Points Travel is committed to finding the best available price for your plans!
(5) If you are nervous about booking now for a trip that may not happen for several months, consider packages that offer "cancel for any reason" trip insurance. The small add-on cost of the insurance will give you the peace of mind of knowing you can cancel later and get the package price refunded if your circumstances change. Be aware, however, that NOT all insurance policies are "cancel for any reason"! Be sure to know the terms and conditions of the policy you are purchasing. Your All Points Travel agent will know what options are available with this feature.
Be sure you are subscribed to receive our newsletter and periodic emails with current promotions. And, let your All Points Travel agent know what you are thinking for future plans so we keep you advised of promotions and sales that come available! With the recent decrease in fuel costs and the downturn in travel spending, we are seeing many of our preferred properties and destinations announcing discounts and special offers. It IS still possible to take that dream vacation ... let us help you find the way. - Your All Points Travel Staff, Jan 09 -