Updates from Your All Points Travel Agents **Please Send Us Your Comments Too!**
DREAMING OF A BEACH WEDDING? LET'S MAKE IT A REALITY!!
Our agents agree, one of our most favorite parts of planning travel is helping couples plan the PERFECT Honeymoon or Destination Wedding! If you are engaged and have begun the process of planning the many details of your wedding ... consider the ease, relaxation, and many possibilities of getting married at your honeymoon destination! There are many resort options that now offer professional wedding coordinators right on site and beautiful ceremony options that are ... are you sitting down? ... FREE! That's right, the wedding is actually included in the cost of your trip in many cases! Sandals and Beaches Resorts got it right when they coined the phrase WEDDINGMOON - Where the cost of your honeymoon also pays for the wedding! A destination wedding can save a lot of time, money, and headache. The planning is hassle free ... the execution a breeze ... the experience is beyond words ... and the money saved from investing in a large wedding event can be put to use somewhere else! We have wedding opportunities for those that are traveling with just the bride and groom as well as those that need options where family and friends can tag along.There are now destination weddings to fit almost every budget. Check out the resorts in our Bahamas, Caribbean, and Mexico photo galleries (almost all have wonderful wedding programs!). Whether it includes your wedding or just your honeymoon plans, please don't leave the details of one of the most important trips you'll ever take in the hands of some random online discount website. Please let one of our professional, experienced agents personally help you find the memories of a lifetime! - Your All Points Travel Staff, Jan 09 -
COME SEE US AT THE BRIDAL SHOWCASE (SLC / SALT PALACE - JAN 9, 10) OR AT THE WEDDING FESTIVAL (SLC / SOUTH TOWNE EXPO CENTER - JAN 30, 31)! See you there!
TRAVELING THE WAY YOU WANT ON A TIGHTER BUDGET ...
The current economic downturn is affecting everyone. Many of our clients are finding themselves on a tighter budget than in years past. So, how to still travel while being more conservative with your spending?? Here are a few tips ...
(1) Keep your standard of quality the same, shorten your stay by a night or two.
(2) Try to travel during off-peak dates. Typically rates and airfares are at their highest during christmas/new year's break and winter season from Valentine's to Easter. Call your All Points Travel agent for seasonality recommendations for your particular type of trip or destination.
(3) Consider staying closer to home! All Points Travel can help with recommendations for fun and high quality options for a drive or short flight from your home city. Staying closer to home can minimize your transportation costs and make the most of a shorter trip without sacrificing quality.
(4) Keep in touch with your travel agent for current promotions. Travel agents have access to all of the specials you may see advertised PLUS several wholesale options that are only sold through travel agencies. All Points Travel is committed to finding the best available price for your plans!
(5) If you are nervous about booking now for a trip that may not happen for several months, consider packages that offer "cancel for any reason" trip insurance. The small add-on cost of the insurance will give you the peace of mind of knowing you can cancel later and get the package price refunded if your circumstances change. Be aware, however, that NOT all insurance policies are "cancel for any reason"! Be sure to know the terms and conditions of the policy you are purchasing. Your All Points Travel agent will know what options are available with this feature.
Be sure you are subscribed to receive our newsletter and periodic emails with current promotions. And, let your All Points Travel agent know what you are thinking for future plans so we keep you advised of promotions and sales that come available! With the recent decrease in fuel costs and the downturn in travel spending, we are seeing many of our preferred properties and destinations announcing discounts and special offers. It IS still possible to take that dream vacation ... let us help you find the way. - Your All Points Travel Staff, Jan 09 -